|Opis:||SUS 41 F(I) devices allow the connection of up to 4 receivers or 2 dual tuner receivers (PVR) via one coaxial line. In this|
case, the SUS 41 F(I) uses the 4 subscriber outputs of the multiswitch or a QUAD - LNBs, which provide the SUS 41 F(I)
an input signal. A coaxial cable may then be used to feed to 4 separate receivers or 2 PVRs (dual tuner) receivers. In any
case, the receivers that are used must support the single cable protocol as per EN 50494 or EN 50607.
The SUS 41 F(I) is remote powered via the receiver, however it may also be supplied via an optional available wall mount
power supply SNG 18/1000 (max. 18 V / 1000 mA) as required. In case of a direct connection to an LNB, the power supply
SNG 18/1000 unit must be used.
• SCR multiswitch for the distribution of up to 256 SAT IF signals and terrestrial (EN 50607).
• The SAT IF level is selected via the receiver with the SCR command according to EN 50494 or EN 50607.
• The unlimited program service of the connected satellites may be transmitted.
• Subscriber outputs are AGC controlled.
• Multipurpose LED status notification.
• F connector for optional wall power supply (SNG 18/1000, Art.Nr.: 832114).
• Due to a grid spacing of 20 mm at the input sockets, the SUS 41 F(I) may be mounted directly
with many SPAUN multiswitches/cascades (4 push on F couplers are included in the scope of delivery).
• The terrestrial signal (FM, DVB - T, broadband cable) are looped through.
• Reception of terrestrial signals is also possible if the SAT receiver is switched off